Saturday, July 26, 2008

Something about me

I am simply complex person. Always in two minds about things. I want to make loads of friends, and often make also. I get really hurt when some friend goes away for any reason or just ignores me.I prefer power over money, but unfortunatly dont have much of any as of now.I want to live my life with honour and to spread happiness all around.I want to lead an organisation and take it that level of success where it was never before.I want everybody to understand the futile nature of life, I want people to understand the insignificance of our lives in the mighty nature and hence be a bit more self-less. I would love to see a world with no national, religious, political boundaries.Finally one day I would love to sacrifice my life fighting for what is right, not only for the humanity but for whole universe.

No comments: