It has happened again. The country has been rocked again. It is no more a serial blast as it should be now called a “Cluster Blast”. As if the several blasts rattling the India’s Silicon Valley (Bangalore) were not enough there are many more in Ahmedabad. Unfortunately the number of these blasts have increased to such numbers that now its difficult to remember the locations (around 6 in Bangalore and 17 in Ahmedabad).
At times it wonders me how all these bombs come to India. How the people arrange the logistics? But what wonders me is what motivates them? What kind of joy these people find in blasting off the unsuspecting people? I was thinking and many theories came in my mind that tries to justify the reason for such blasts, all with different degrees of convictions.
The theory was based on fact that all such blasts are often related to various organizations of particular religion. Not only in India but in every corner of world the perpetrators of terror are associated with the religion. However, I am still not convinced. Why any particular religion be interested in going to far corners of the world and killing people. May be it’s not the religion, its people who are for some reason or other are frustrated with this world. May be these are the people who feel that they are ill treated by the destiny and now they want to take revenge from the unknown. I often feel that a known enemy is always better that an unknown one. Here this particular sect of human cannot see the enemy of their destiny so for them whole of the world, specially the prosperous, world is their enemy. They attack wherever they find some prosperity and happiness. Were they had some clear cut goal, their attacks might have shown some clear cut pattern, they seems to be lost. May be they are looking for a black cat in a dark room when it is not there. May be they have associated themselves to a particular religion so that they can get safe harbor in at-least few countries. They also have very cunningly planned a support group with in the hardliners of the religion.
Now that I know that these people do not seem to have a definite purpose, then how are they doing it? I have never gone out of India in my whole life and it’s really surprising that people do travel to nations just to perform some fruitless and reward-less work. So now the next question is who funds them. As India does not have a history of making enemies I can not doubt on any nation. But wait, may be I am wrong. If I analyze the recent developments I can see some clues.
India is a fast growing nation. A developing nation which is growing really pretty fast. Who can have a problem with it? Well I need not go far away. The biggest competitor of India is its big neighbor, the mighty China. Of late India is fast catching up with China in its economic development. Well I agree that the figures doesn’t really support me, we are still long way to go before we can close the gap of economic development. But India do have certain advantage on China. We may boast of democracy, a robust financial market and transparency (at-least we are not as opaque as China). If we attach a discounting factor for all these factors, then we are really catching up with China. Further, recently communist powers have lost the confidence vote [Somewhere, I have a strong feeling that communist party in India is strongly supported by China, although I have no proof.] If I keep all these things together I can see somebody benefiting if the business growth in India halts. [In any case our neighbors are not very famous for their goodness.]
So does that mean that the funding to these terrorist organizations are a long planned project by the competitor. Does it mean that there is somebody who doesn’t want India to develop and at the same time doesn’t wan to come in lime light? Well that something to be analysed. Who knows the lost of some party might have provided the much needed trigger to the blast plans.
However, the long known terrorism funding nation, the USA, is also not ruled out. Neither we can rule out the impact of the oil money.
But that is not the only theory. After all elections are coming up, and who don’t want to govern India. By experience of past we know that the politicians have not decided any depth upto which they will fall. They will keep on falling down and down for power and money. Infact if you analyse the final impact of the acts of people, you wont find much difference between politicians and the terrorists. All these blasts have happened in states governed by particular party. Are these blasts just seeds of another dirty game of politics? Are these planned for a some occasion, the elections? I hope that it is not, but not really sure.
Whatever the reason is? Whatever is the source of motivation for such blasts? I just hope that no more bomb blast happen ever.
Note: The figures are taken from various news channels.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well.. very nicely put..
we cannot rule out the possibilty of our own politicans hving done this.. wat i m really worried abt is whr will all this end..
but its nice to c tht atleast some of us are concerned!!
kip writing!
Nice post.
I feel the reason is 'human mind'. Which is easily programmable. You just need an objective and proper methods to do programming and you'll find many targets which you can infect.
Because no one is satisfied here. Everyone wants more. And when people don't get it by fair means, they start using unfair means.
Its a basic human tendency which unfortunately, can not be changed. After all, this desire to 'get more' is driving the whole society and the basis of evolution theory which helped us to survive. And we'll survive with this as well.
Post a Comment